My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mum In Law 56th B'day..

Today 07th June is my MIL b'day.
"This is a special birthday wish.
That comes with love to you.
It brings warm and heartfelt thanks.
For all the thoughtful things you do.
It also comes to let you know.
U mean more to us each day.
N to everyone your lives have touched.
In such a loving way."


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY....We love u always.....


Ok, let's start my blog about my MIL b'day ya.
Last nite, sia ada buat a bit suprise for MIL...alah, kecil-kecilan ja just to make my MIL more happy.

1st thing yg i buat is sedia kan fav food for MIL...
This few days MIL selalu cakap mau mkn lamb chop...
so, i try my best mau masak lamb chop especially for her..

Ini lamb yg suda sia marinet n tinggal masak ja....^^





Then 2nd thing yg sia buat is boil eggs...ni mesti ada setiap tahun....and i boil 9 biji eggs....
means for panjang umur...






Oya, lupa pula mention pasal cake tadi....ya, kami ada buy cake juga for mum but memandangkan i buy cake with my 2 girls just now, terpaksa lah wording cake tu kena tulis Happy B'day to 'Grandma Joe' hahaha...
  mula2 i thinking mau put to 'Mummy'....adeeeei...biarlah tu asalah ada cake cutting :))






Ok doned with my masak......
TaDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
my Lamb Chop.....!!!!!!!! N red eggs....



p/s : my MIL bilang..."wah, sadap oh ko masak...kalah mum suda oh...."
Me : Alah, besa2 ja bah mum, yg penting mum suka n happy..."
And my Dad In law pun balik2 tambah nasi....wow...!!!




Ni side order.....
Mee basah....pun mesti ada every year....utk panjang umur juga....









Takut ndak cukup mee...kami order lagi Tuaran Mee.....:))
Emmm yummmy.......!!!!!







Now, is cake cutting ceremony.....cehwah....hahaha....
Sambil touching ni my MIL potong cake coz suprise kan ada cake ni hehehe...
alah, small matter bah tu mum....^^





Then, MIL buat wish.......
Adui, i'm so touching bab2 yg ni but no need to mention....just i'm happy what we did last nite...
Thanks to GOD.....:))





And last pic, is my beloved parents in law...




God Bless Our Family.....Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments