My Lovely Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

07th May....



Fulamak.....so tired oh......!!!
I just coming back from our 'short vacation" and it's a loooooooooooong journey for us,
and i will update in my next posting about this ok....^_^


***********************************************************

Oh yes....today is our 5th anniversary......^_^
Happy Anniversary to me...hohoho......

Ini gambar time dating2 lagi ni.......^_^
 Kalau mahu tengok gambar kahwin kami, please click HERE

This is my wedding team song....

You're Still The One by Shania Twain

When I first saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me
I felt love and after all this time
You're still the one I love Mmm...Yeah

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

* They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'


~Amen~

2 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Anniversary to you and your hubby.

    Wah..cepat kan masa berlalu. 5 tahun sudah kamu kawin hehehe. Kami ni tidak lama lagi mahu 9 tahun sudah. Gila eh.. tahun depan mahu 10 tahun sudah. Umur kita pun makin tua hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya bah SUE...cepat betul masa berlalu oh...ni anak2 pun makin membesar dan ndak lama lagi mau bujang sudah...ooooooh tidaaaaakkk...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments