My Lovely Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day




This flowers is especially to all the Mother's out there.....^_^
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY





And here, i would like to wish HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

 to my beloved mother Alisiah.....

 Mother, you're my friend so dear
throughout my life you're always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day.
I love you even more
with each and every new year
If I could had chosen,
I would have picked no other than for you...
to be my lifelong friend and Precious Mother. 
Mother, I Love You So Much........
 
 
 
and
to my wonderful MIL Josephine.....
 
 Mom You've given me so much
Love from your heart
and the warmth of your touch.
The gift of life and you're a friend to me.
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from God...
I'm sure you agree.
Mom, you're so special and simply the best.....^_^


~~~wipe tears~~~

4 comments:

  1. Ko punya Mum and MIL sama cantek...owhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lepas kawin dua suda mama mo celebrate..hihi...happy Mother's day to u...and all the mothers out there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhh... 2-2 pun masih mengancam ohh.. happy mothers to them and for you too.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments