My Lovely Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Event Planner...^_^



Today we're having a 1st year birthday party for my lil one, Safeena Mae...^_^

MaeMae was borned on 17th March 2009 in Hospital Tawau through c'section due to unstable lie.
She's only 38 weeks in my womb and her weight is 3.1 kg.

Even tho her exact birthday is on Wed 17th, but we prefer to make it earlier coz it's good to have a fun with all the families member during weekend...yah..!

This pic taken when MaeMae just borned

























Today, sia belum lagi mahu cerita pasal party tu coz i still need to post some of my preparation during the party.
Before i start, I would like to say THANK YOU very very much to my 'event planner', she is my beloved SIL, Jennie...and assist by my future SIL, Mary

Muuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhh for both of u....






















Mari kita tengok apa yg my event planner buat....
Ok check it out....!


Kasihan bah, sampai panjat2 bangku mahu gantung ni benda hahaha...



Staircase deco



Alamak, why itu muka macam tu....? keras kah......






Drinks section





prezent section



Potong2 bawang.......



masak spagetthi.......
ui, serious juga......cuba tinguk sini bah..........




Ah,begini lah.......
Aik,siap dgn main mata lagi bah..



I'm preparing the 'nasi himpit'



Assistant jugak ni....^_^ All the way from Singapore..



Walaupun sedang cuci piring...tapi senyuman mesti maintain ye.....!



Variety of the dishes we catered from my MIL sis, and some we order from outside.Only the Spaggethi was cooked by my SIL cum event planner.
Preparing the foods



Ready to be served...!!


Semua guest pun keep on coming....so we going to start the party in a minute.....


To B Cont...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley!

    Sioknya planning for party ni.. ;) The decoration is so cute. I like itu yang ada bubbles & party hats kena susun sama2 d rack tu.. Menepati tema o0o..

    Anyway, happy birthday to your Safeena Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwww...... besar besaran ni..........

    happy bday tu mae mae... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Mae Mae!!!! Kau tau Shirley, sia tidak sedar your little one is only a few weeks younger than mine. Garth was born on 25th Feb 2009!! My little Nia was born 29th August 2007. Your first one mesti lebih kurang umur kan?
    Anyway, wah nice to have party besar-besaran macam ni. Meriah betul. Banyak2 gambar ah nanti masa sudah habis tu party X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie and hello Cath : Thanks ya....^_^

    Fely : Ya bah kan anak kita berdekat ja pula date of birth dorang ni...my 1st tu on 27th Sept 2007.....:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah...rajin juga dorang kan heheheh. Gitulah bah kalau sudah ada niece ni kan hehehe. Memang hebat lah siap dengan present section lagi bah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments