My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rest In Peace

Sya tidak tahu sama ada mahu posting this blog or not, but I just do it for my own reason..


I’ve received sms last nite saying that one of my hubby’s 1st cousin was admitted in the I.C.U due to 3drd stage stroke. Itu sarat otak pun pecah sudah….not much hope…!! And ask for prayer…. and I did. I used to call this lady ‘Mimie Che2’. Dia ada dua org anak but besar sudah and sudah kahwin at the same time & same date sometimes in July’ 09. Mimie Che2 baru dapat cucu last Dec’ 09 and Jan ‘ 10. It’s a girl and a boy….^_^ Punya happy dia time jadi grandma. If I’m not mistaken, she’s 40+ years old now. Sya pernah attend RCIA class with her for 1 years and kami memang rapat sejak dari hari itu lagi. Sya selalu dapat sms dari dia pasal bible gospel…which is very touching gospel...thks to her….:) Time sya kahwin hari tu pun, dialah paling busy di church urus ini and urus itu….

And this morning at 7.45am I have received a call from my MIL saying that Mimie Che2 already GONE forever n ever….OMG…!! Very sad to hear that….:(

I cannot attend the funeral coz I’m in Tawau now…

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE….

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad reading your post too..

    RIP Mimie Che2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP to her...

    Hope you be ok too.. it's ok to share our feeling something in blog.. kadang2 legaaa sikit... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Apa boleh buat tuhan sudah panggil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments