My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY Eve...

We just come back from KK last nite, sooooooo tired ..!! and i have a lot of story to share here but 1 by 1 lah ok...:)

But before i start...ada iklan dulu ok hehehe....This morning saya bangun awal around 6 am.. i still have to do some house work even tho i got my part time 'amah'.
So after done my cleaning, we go out to having a breakfast and bring our kids go jalan2 at Eastern Plaza,shopping mall to see a Lion Dance.

Then after that i need to buy some brg2 rumah. Kalau di Tawau ni saya prefer di GIANT lah untuk beli this and that. Eh,punya boring...balik2 GIANT bah...semua itu sales girls/mans pun kenal kami sudah hahaha....em,tahu lah Tawau is a small town kan,tidak tahu di mana lagi mahu pergi....
Lagipun GIANT saja yg paling dekat dgn rumah kami...:)
Nah,ini lah my 1st daughter punya favourite place..."playground" di GIANT....*sigh*....

Tengok tu....punya lah happy dia....

























And ice-cream....mesti tidak ketinggalan lah kalau singgah di GIANT ni...mesti she mau all this...

























Before balik tadi,sempat juga saya tapau sayur kangkung and ikan goreng basung di gerai luar GIANT tu hehehe..walaupun makanan kampung2,but ini lah yg paling sedap bagi saya..hehe..

















Nah,ini lah brg2 saya beli tadi....nampak sikit kan, tapi i spend mahu RM400 juga...







*********************************************************************





Selalunya CNY eve(the day B4 CNY),mesti semua family akan berkumpul and having a dinner together.
We all pun tidak ketinggalan juga:) We having a dinner at my IL house. OK mlm tu kami makan ni.....



Ayam Steam



Mix Vege



This is must have everytime CNY, if i'm not mistaken it's call 'Tang Fun' hainam style....



All the dishes was cooked by my MIL. Asal saya makan masakan my MIL,tetap i akan ambil 2nd round..LOL...LOL..very2 sedap...



Must enjoy the dinner....:) yummy...yummy..!!




After we done our dinner, now it's angpow time....:)

My 1st daughter rec'd her angpow from Akung N Grandma



And this is the 1st year for my 2nd daughter rec'd her angpow....



My hubby rec'd his angpow as well...



And me...dapat juga hehehe....



And we also give angpow to our parents....







Serena practice say Gong Xi Fah Chai from her untie...




































And lastly, my lovely family...











I wish to all my friends GONG XI FAH CHAI...

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bye Myspace Comments